IX CONFERENZA DEL COLORE
First joined meeting with the COLOUR GROUP (GB)
19 - 20 September 2013
Rettorato - Università degli Studi di Firenze
Piazza S. Marco, 4 - 50121 Florence (Italy)
Aim of the conference is to encourage multi and interdisciplinary aggregation of the research centres and people that deal with color and light from a professional and scientific point of view. Conference will be opened (in early morning) by a series of tutorials about different color related topic. Works will continue with the presentations of the submitted works.
Themes of interest for the Conference
- COLOR AND MEASUREMENT / PRODUCTION. Colorimetry, photometry and color atlas: method, theory and instrumentation.
- COLOR AND DIGITAL. Reproduction, management, digital color correction, image processing, graphics, photography, printmaking, video production, artificial vision, virtual reality.
- COLOR AND LIGHTING. Metamerism, color rendering, adaptation, color constancy, appearance, illusions, memory color, color in extra-atmospheric environments, lighting design.
- COLOR AND PHYSIOLOGY. Mechanisms of vision in their experimental and theoretical aspects, deficiencies, abnormalities, clinical and biological aspects.
- COLOR AND PSYCHOLOGY. Phenomenology of color, perceptive, emotional and diagnostic aspects.
- COLOR AND PRODUCTS. Foods and beverages, textiles, plastics, ceramics, paints, gemmology.
- COLOR AND RESTORATION. Archaeometry, painting materials, diagnostics and techniques of conservation, restoration and enhancement of cultural heritage, coloring and architectural syntax.
- COLOR AND BUILT ENVIRONMENT. Urban planning, plans of color, architecture, territorial identities.
- COLOR AND DESIGN. Furniture, design, fashion, graphics, communication, packaging, lettering, cosmetics.
- COLOR AND CULTURE. Art, history, philosophy, aesthetics, representation and design, ethno-anthropology, geology, sociology, lexicology, semantics, anthtropology of vision.
- COLOR AND EDUCATION. Pedagogy, color's didactics, aesthetic education.