XII CONFERENZA DEL COLORE - TURIN 2016
JOINED MEETING WITH:
AIDI Associazione Italiana di Illuminazione
CENTRE FRANÇAIS DE LA COULEUR
COLOUR GROUP GREAT BRITAIN
COLOURSPOT (Swedish Colour Centre Foundation - Svenskt Färgcentrum)
COMITÉ DEL COLOR (Sociedad Española de Óptica)
GROUPE FRANÇAIS DE L'IMAGERIE NUMÉRIQUE COULEUR
September 8th-9th, 2016
The aim of the conference is to encourage multi and interdisciplinary aggregation of research centres and individuals who deal with colour and light from a professional or scientific perspective. The conference will begin (early in the morning) with a series of tutorials on different color related topics. This will be followed by oral presentations of the submitted and peer-revied papers.
CORE CONFERENCE TOPICS
1. COLOR AND MEASUREMENT / STRUMENTATION. Colorimetry, photometry and color atlas: method, theory and instrumentation; quality control and food coloring, dyes, organic and sustainable color.
2. COLOR AND DIGITAL. Reproduction, management, digital color correction, image processing, graphics, photography, printmaking and 3D print, video production, artificial vision, virtual reality.
3. COLOR AND LIGHTING. Metamerism, color rendering, adaptation, color constancy, appearance, illusions, memory color, color in extra-atmospheric environments, lighting design, lighting technologies.
4. COLOR AND PHYSIOLOGY. Mechanisms of vision in their experimental and theoretical aspects, deficiencies, abnormalities, clinical and biological aspects, synesthesia, healht.
5. COLOR AND PSYCHOLOGY. Phenomenology of color, perceptive, emotional and diagnostic aspects.
6. COLOR AND PRODUCTION. Foods and beverages, agriculture, textile, plastics, ceramics, paints, gemology, food industry.
7. COLOR AND RESTORATION. Archaeometry, painting materials, diagnostics and techniques of conservation, restoration and enhancement of cultural heritage.
8. COLOR AND BUILT ENVIRONMENT. Urban planning, project of color, architecture, landscapes, coloring and architectural syntax, territorial identities.
9. COLOR AND DESIGN. Furniture, design, fashion, textile,cosmetics, food design, museography.
10. COLOR AND CULTURE. Art, history, philosophy, aesthetics, representation and design, ethno-anthropology, geology, sociology, lexicology, semantics, anthropology of vision, food culture and heritage.
11. COLOR AND EDUCATION. Pedagogy, color's didactics, aesthetic education.
12. COLOR AND COMMUNICATION/MARKETING. Graphics, communication, packaging, lettering, exposure, advertising