1. How can I subscribe to the conference and association?
Read carefully the FAQ and instructions on this website
2. Where do I find your contacts?
In the “Contacts” section of this website.
3. If I have to contact you for financial/administrative purposes, who can I contact?
The Treasurer in the “Contacts” section of this website.
4. I’ve send you an e-mail because I have a particular subscription or payment problem, why I got no answer?
E-mails are not 100% safe, maybe it has been lost. Write us again, please.
5. If I have to speak with someone for administrative questions non included in the instructions or FAQ, who can I contact?
Write to the treasurer () about the nature of the problem and leave your phone number, You will be called back.
6. How can I attach the payment receipt? What kind of document/format is acceptable?
You can attach a scan of the bank transfer stamped by your bank or the postal bulletin authenticated by the postal office. In both cases, the certification must be readable. If it is not possible to have a scan, take a picture (readable) of the document. For PayPal/Credit card payment, or by online banking it is possible to attach a PDF copy of the attestation of payment (usually received by e-mail). To save a PDF copy of an e-mail, you will need a PDF printer on your PC (for instance PdfForge http://www.pdfforge.org/), choose the option “Print” in your browser or mail software, select the PDF printer. You will need to enter the path to save the file.
On subscription at the Conference
7. Can I subscribe now and pay in a second moment because I’m not certain to participate?
No. Subscription it’s possible only after the payment.
8. We are more than one author on an accepted paper, it is necessary that all of us subscribe to the conference?
No. It’s enough that one author subscribe and participate to the conference to present the paper
9. We are more than one author on an accepted paper and we all want to come to the conference, all of us need to subscribe?
10. Instead of subscribe via online form, can I send you an e-mail with the subscription form as we used last years, or by person or via fax?
No. Starting from this year, subscription can be done only by the online form that you’ll find in this website.
11. What is the valid date that you consider as subscription date?
The date of payment with PayPal or Credit Card, the date of the stamped bank transfer or the date of the authentication of the postal bulletin. The subscription to the Conference is not accepted in absence of the compilation of the online form that contains the authorization to treat your personal data.
12. I’ve lost the receipt PayPal sent me, can you please send it to me?
No. You will need to ask directly to PayPal.
13. I will not pay by myself. My organization will pay with their funds, how can I subscribe to the conference?
Let your organization pay for the conference and ask for the receipt (remember to let the indicate your name and surname in the causal) and attach a copy/scan to the online form that you must duly fill. We do not accept order of payment because they do not certify the transition, the date and the real amount of the bill, because some organizations charge the costs of the payment to the recipient.
On the payment
14. Are online payment safe?
Online payment are not carried out by GDC – Associazione Italiana Colore. They are carried by PayPal which is considered a safe system.
15. I’m not a PayPal registered user, can I pay online with credit card without having to register with PayPal?
16. I subscribed to the Conference of Bologna 2012 so I’m an associate. I have right to claim a discount?
No. The participation to the Bologna 2012 conference granted the association for the solar year 2012. The discount is granted to those regularly associated for the solar year 2013.
17. I’m an author of the conference, how much do I pay if I subscribe to the conference before the 5 June 2013?
You pay 60€ if you are already a member of GDC-AIC for solar year 2013 and 100€ if you are not.
18. I’m not a student or an associate of the patronizing organizations, can I pay 120 € (instead of 150 €) if I pay before the 14th of August?
19. I’m an associated of one of the patronizing organizations, can I usufruct the discount 100 € if I pay before the 14th of august?
Yes. A the moment of the subscription to the Conference you have to be regular with the patronizing association, specifying the name of the association in the online form. The treasurer will check with the association.
20. Why I have to pay additional 4€ if I choose to pay through PayPal?
Because of the costs applied by PayPal for the transactions.
21. I’m already a member of GdC-Associazione Italiana Colore for the solar year 2013. If I pay after the 14th of August, I have to pay 150 €?
No. You have to pay 150 € minus the quota of your association. Check this link to know your quota.
22. I’m not an author of the conference. Can I subscribe paying 150 € the day of the conference?
Yes, if the sits at Conference are not run out.
Discounts for students and PhD students:
23. I’m an author of the Conference and also a student or a PhD student, can I take advantage of the discount of the members of GdC-Associazione italiana Colore and pay 72 € instead of 100 € before the 5th of June 2013?
Yes, attaching a copy of a certification that proves your student status to the online subscription module.
24. I’m a student or a PhD student. If I pay before the 14th of August, I will pay 72 € no matter the payment method?
Remember that there is a surplus of 4€ if you pay through PayPal, but other than that, Yes, attaching a copy of a certification that proves your student status to the online subscription module.
25. I’m a student or a PhD student. If I pay after the 14th of August I will pay 150 € as all the others?
26. I’m a paid researcher, a research fellowship or I benefit of a research scholarship, can I take advantage of the discounts for students and PhD students?
Payment for companies and agencies:
27. I’m a public agency and I need the DURC. Can you send it?
No. GdC-Associazione Italiana Colore has in organic only associates and not unit for which it is necessary to pay national contributions. GdC-Associazione Italiana Colore is by law, dispensed to give the DURC. We can eventually release a substitutive declaration if you need it by asking to the treasury.
28. What’s the legal form of GdC-Associazione Italiana Colore?
Is a scientific-cultural no profit association. On this website you can find our statute.
29. What’s the registered office of GdC-Associazione Italiana Colore?
Via Boscovich, 31 - 20124 Milan C.F. 97619430156
30. I’m an office/organization and I want to became Supporting corporate member/Sponsor, how can I pay?
Contact Presidency and Secretariat to know the possible advantages of this choice. Check the “Contact Us” section.
31. I’m an office/organization and I have to pay for one or more people of my structure, can I ask for the receipt in advance or a pro-forma and then pay?
No. Some offices/organizations charge the costs of the payment to the recipient. The receipt will be released after the check of the payment by the treasury. We remind you that the authenticated by the postal office, is already valid as receipt.
32. I’m an office/organization and I have to pay for one or more people of my structure, can I send a copy of the payment mandate instead of the copy of the bank transfer?
No. The payment mandate do not certify the effective transition, the date and the amount paid, some offices/organizations charge the costs of the payment to the recipient.